Monday, July 20, 2009

That five letter word that I don't get near enough of.

Sleep. Boys seem to trump sleep. Don't get me wrong, I love boys. And I love staying up late WITH boys.. But I definitely do not like the repercussions the day after. But if that's the price I have to pay, I guess I'll do it (:


Haha, this reminds me of my brother. But I really wish I could be doing exactly this RIGHT NOW. I'm so incredibly beyond the point of exhaustion. My eyes do not work today. My face looks hideously tired. And I can't even sleep right after work because of school, FHE, working out, and tanning. Blast.

One of these days, I'm going to lay in bed, alll day. Possibly transfer my bed into the middle of a field and enjoy a good book with the birds chirping above my head.. Someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment