Friday, May 29, 2009

What makes you happy?

For some reason, my bosses like to pay me for not working, which is QUITE alright with me. Today this came to my head when I was listening to some music. I'm not really sure what to do with it.. Maybe I'll buy a bigger book and start another altered book about things that make me happy on a daily basis..? Any other ideas?


The number one thing that is making me happy right now:
Dave Matthews Band

I go all my life without listening to them, until this past week. Now I can't get enough! I can't believe I've deprived myself of this beauty. (I put one of their songs on here for your benefit!)

I like this idea I have of a new book (: I can work with that!

What's making you happy right now?

2 comments:

  1. having a cool basement on a hot day is making me very happy!!! And having sweet girls that post fun things on their blogs!! I love Shaylin!!

    ReplyDelete