Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TODAY'S MY FRIDAY!!

Here's just a quick update, since I haven't blogged in a couple of days..

Not much has been going on, but school starts TODAY!!!! I'll be there from 6-8:30pm, so wish me luck! I never went to look at where my class is located.. :/ haha, we'll just have to hope I find it!! Then I'm coming home to finish a project or two, pack a little bit, and then hot tub party with my girls!! Thursday I'll definitely be sleeping in, finishing my packing, then off to the AIRPORT AROUND 1!!! I can't wait to finally be in Washington!! We have QUITE a few plans already!! And MAJOR scrapbooking plans!! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Sure glad I'm part of those fun plans you have here!! Wish I was there to come to your hot tub party...that sounds like FUN!!
    Good luck at school tonight!! Can't wait to hear all about your 1st big day!! See you tommorrow!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete