Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 year and 10 months

August 16, 2007

August 16, 2008
February 16, 2009
And now he's on his mission in Hawaii.
In two days, he will have been on his mission for 4 months.. Time sure does fly by..
But today is officially the 1 year and 10 months mark since day one of "us" (:
It's weird not having him here.. And I'm sure it will be even more weird when August 16th rolls by.. But I'm currently thinking of some way to make it seem like we're together in some way other than physically.

I miss him like crazy..

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you do miss him like crazy. Hang in there. Time will cont to fly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelli dear!! He is doing what he's always wanted to do!! And his testimony is surely growning...just like yours!!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete