Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time to expound!

First thing on the agenda, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS IS NOT GAY!!!!!!! (I thought he was.. hence this post) But no. I texted Cha Cha, and they told me that he's not.. So I'm very happy (:

Secondly, I've recently begun to realize how much my brain influences my life, and how much more mine does than any other normal human being. Okay, that sounds super retarded, and you're probably thinking "Wow, Shaylin.. I'm pretty sure your brain is nowhere near you when you're going about day-to-day things." Well, okay, you're really correct. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE! What I'm trying to get across, is that I think I'm a less serious form of a hypochondriac. In high school, whenever a friend told me of a health problem (ie heart palpitations) I was convinced I had it, when I never did. And just recently, Sharsti told me that she was Lactose Intolerant, and then of course I thought I was the same way, bought pills, and I'm not. I'm just retarded. Now, I tell myself that I'm super picky with food.. but am I really? So, I've decided that I'm going to always think that I like whatever I'm eating, and tell myself that I'm not sick and I don't have health problems. So, let's hope it works (: Maybe I'll transform my whole life!!!

Third, Justin Bieber hahahaha. So, I'm not like a super fan, I just really like his music. A lot. I listen to his album probably 2 or 3 times through every day (: And one day, I was at walmart for something, and I just so happened to come across his calendar, so of course I bought it. So he's happily hanging in my room (: But just so you know, it's a joke. I bought the calendar as a joke, and every time I see it on my wall, I laugh. Happy things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment