Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3 Thoughts for now

I honestly wish I could just blog all day long! I feel like I have so many thoughts running through my head and I don't have enough patient people in my life to be talking 24/7.. So, here are some thoughts that I'll expound on when I have more time.. I just don't have enough time right now! AH!

1. Enrique Iglesias
2. Retraining my brain to thinking that I'm not picky
3. Justin Bieber

Hmm... that's not as many as I was thinking it was going to be.. Anyways, I'm going to go do homework, eat breakfast, then get to work. ADIOS.

1 comment:

  1. I love you even though you love Justin Bieber. And yes, you should blog all day so I can read all your blogs all day. It would be a mutually beneficial relationship.

    PS: Are you super excited that it's February??

    ReplyDelete