Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh, Shaylin..

I did quite the stupid thing today. I took a nap, and then I couldn't fall asleep. Hence why it's 2:49am and I'm still awake. Which really sucks, because Tuesdays (tomorrow) are my busiest days! I have school from 8:30am-9:20am, work from 10:30am-3:30pm, school/institute from 4:00pm-8:30pm. Then I get to come home and do homework. YIPEE! But for reals. I have to wake up in 5 hours. :P

But, at least I was productive! In my Ethics and Values class, we have to read a bunch of essays and then write summaries on them. Now, if you know me and my homework habits, I've never ever been good at writing OR summarizing, so this class is a little bit challenging. So, since I read the essay earlier, I wrote my summary! And this time, it only took me like 45 minutes! I'm pretty proud of myself (: Maybe by the end of this semester, I'll be able to write a summary in 15 minutes! Or 10! Or maybe I'm getting wayyyy to ahead of myself. Haha, anyways, I think I'll be able to fall asleep now. And I'm sleeping on the couch tonight so I can actually wake up in the morning.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment