Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 24.

Day 24 - A picture of yourself and a family member.




I. LOVE. THIS. GIRL.
She is my little "dude". She's growing up so fast, she wears make up, she has a cell phone, she is thee most innocent person I've ever met. I seriously love her. And I'm so excited every time I go home to play with her!! I do feel really bad though, because in Mexico she wanted to play tennis, and I just wanted to chill cause it was my last day. But Jace, I promise I'll make it up to you!! And I miss her like crazy! I think about her all the time, and I just wish she was older so that she could move in with me. I desperately want her to move in with me. I know we'd have so much fun!!! And I'm going home around the 25th of February when Jon comes home, but all the time that I'm not with him, I know for freaking sure that I'll be with my most favorite little sister in the entire world!! I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I miss her. I need her here. Ma, can you fly her out here please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment