Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 28.

Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


January 14, 2010 (Jonathan's birthday)



January 13, 2011



Honestly, last year feels like 2 seconds ago. I really don't remember, or can't think of how I've changed. Other than in the material ways .. Last year this time, I was living in apartment 307 and now I'm in 209. I was waiting a year for Jon to come home, and now I only have 39 days.. I'm still working at Pizza Pie Cafe (which is thee longest I've ever had a job for!!) I've probably grown spiritually? But not much, which is terrible haha. Well, overall we can tell that I'm quite pathetic. So, that should be all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I do not agree with that statement lol you are not pathetic, and I think you have changed so much. I feel like you know who you are more. Every time we get together I'm so impressed with how you are choosing to live your life. I love you Shay!

    ReplyDelete