Sunday, December 5, 2010

I will finish the 30 day challenge.. just not right now.

This is random, and quite disgusting. But I haven't shaved my legs in about 2 weeks, because I haven't needed to.. Plus, I just wear tights or leggings every sunday to church. What I don't understand is how men can just be okay with their harry legs! I was wearing long socks today, and the hairs were getting pulled by my socks and now my sweats.. GROSS! Maybe it feels different to guys? Maybe they just don't know what it feels like to have smooth legs? I'm not quite sure the answer, but I do know that I don't like the way this feels, and even though I'm incredibly superfluously tired and I just want to go to bed and it's 12:13am.. I might just go shave my legs.

That's all.

Plus I'm sick of homework. And school. Only 13 more days and I'll be in Mexico.. Oh how I can't wait for that..

No comments:

Post a Comment