Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 12.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

Everyone, meet: Franklin (:



You've met before. Well, maybe not, but he's made an appearance on my blog in 5 pictures. But now it's time for the formal introduction.

Name: Franklin
Age: Ten years old (Or possibly 9?)
We first met at the Puyallup Fair in the year 2000. (Or maybe 2001?) He was a prize. Waiting.. wishing for me to win that particular game so we could begin our loving relationship. And, like always, I wasn't a let down. I WON that game. Franklin was named after the cartoon of the Turtle!

Because, if you knew me back then.. That was my favorite show to watch. LOVED IT. (Still do.. I'm going to watch an episode tonight, now that we're talking about it.) Anyways, he has literally been there for ever sad moment of my life.. since I got him, that is. Back in 9th grade when Scottie cheated on me, Franklin went along with me to the bathroom where I cried and cried and cried. He was there when I found out about my wonderful Aunt Kathy. He was there when Jonathan left for college, and then on his mission. He's there with me every night at bed time to comfort me from any incoming danger or discomfort. I literally don't sleep well at all without him. I'll wake up every hour or so, lost and confused. Franklin is more than just "a stuffed animal". He's one of my best friends (:

No comments:

Post a Comment