Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 04.

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have.

Oh wow.. Time to point out the flaws, eh? Well, let's get 'r done then.

ONE- Biting my nails. (No picture. Just disgusting.)

TWO- Thinking I'm invincible to where I'll never get sunburnt. Shaylin. Use. Sunscreen.


THREE- Having such a solid opinion on some things. (No picture can show this.) But music, either I hate it, or I love it. People, I either love them, or I judge them. The list goes on. But I'm in the process of fixing them..

FOUR- Curling my hair. And thinking it looks cute. I do this, every single time I curl my hair. I think it looks good, I go out in public, pictures are taken.. Then I get the shocking news when I see the pictures and think "WHAT THE FREAK CRAWLED AROUND IN MY HAIR?!"


FIVE - Spending money. Yes, I'm a shopaholic. I just can't help it!!


Oh golly.. we're done with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment