Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 02.

Day 02 - A really good memory.

For some reason, this post is taking me a long time to come up with something.. Meaning the whole "Day After Day" of this challenge has already failed.. whoops/my bad.

-Now that it's about.. 7 years since I started this challenge, I'll continue with "Day 2"

My really good memory happened on August 31, 2010.

Usana Amphitheater.
Megan Marie Sanchez.
Beautiful weather.
Owl City.
And... John Mayer (:



I don't know why I was chosen to be able to partake in a little piece of heaven, but I am most definitely grateful for it. This concert was one of the most relaxing, heart warming, bitter, loving, inspirational, fun concerts that I've ever been to. John Mayer is really one of a kind.. Some may say that he's a dirt bag, and quite the whore... But in that moment of his concert, none of that mattered. I love that he was dressed like a comfortable homeless man, just because he wanted to! He doesn't care what other people think. If I didn't believe there was only one God, I would be convinced he was one as well. And his music is every synonym of amazing. Plus the fact that I was there with one of my dearest friends, Megan.. It just made the night one for the books (: I'm oh so happy that I was able to attend such a beautiful event.

No comments:

Post a Comment