Monday, February 9, 2009

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)

Okay, so maybe not, since it's being told right now. BUT LAS VEGAS WAS A FREAKING BLAST!!! I am soo glad that I was able to go and spend one last weekend with Jonathan and his family before he leaves on his mission. I can honestly say it was one of the best weekends of my life. Yes, the hotel that we stayed in, Circus Circus, smelt TERRIBLE, but the rooms were pretty good. Plus, the beds were the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in! TOO BAD it was super windy and raining most of the time! So much for good, warm weather! The weekend was full of Ultimate Frisbee, laughing my butt off, checking out the sites, and the best buffet I've ever had! Jon also gave me the children's story book that he wrote for me, which was so cute! Check out the Facebook if you want to read it (:






With a little help from Mamma House, Jonathan was able to bind the book together to make a cute front and back cover! He loves reading it to me, and I LOVE IT TOO!! It's one of the cutest stories I've ever read, especially since there's so many little details that are really describing me! Man, he's creative!





This is Jonathan playing ultimate! Which is, BY FAR, my favorite sport to watch! He won 4 out of 7 games, which was pretty impressive, due to the EXTREMELY windy weather that he played in.




And then of course there's M&M World! Such a cute store!



And just in case you are in Vegas and need somewhere to eat, go to Circus Circus before 11AM and get the breakfast buffet. It was oh so yummy!


2 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful weekend. Glad you guys had it together before he leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again...you guys took some awesome pictures!! I'm glad you were able to be with his Family as well!! they are so good to you!! Love you dear!!

    ReplyDelete