Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a day, my friends.. What a day..

I've never been much of a video gamer, but last night I think I found my calling in life:


Little Big Planet.


I honestly think I could have sat on the couch FOR HOURS being entertained by this game. I was laughing SOOO hard that I started crying. I don't know what game system it's for, but I HIGHLY recommend it (: So, GO GET IT NOW!! It's appropriate for all ages, I do believe!


Also, I won Rock, Paper, Scissors 4 times in a row. First, Brandon went down, then Kay, then Brandt, and for some reason, Brandon felt like losing again. Soon after that, "the Sciss" was invented. No more high fives, no more "pounds".. No no.. It's scissor time!


And, I was introduced to a new word!! Snuggleable. I love learning new things! The dictionary says it's not a real word, but I say it should be! PLUS, I watched 24 for the first time, and I must say, it is a pretty good show! Not better than Prison Break, or House.. or even the Office. But it's still good.

Today, I'll be going to the Draper Temple Open House and then lunch with Jonathan and his family!! This is really really the last time I get to see Jon. He goes to the MTC tomorrow!!! I'll be sure to take pictures and give an update tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have never laughed so hard at a game in my life!!! Who cares about playing the actual game, just making those little guys dance and changing their facial expressions is the BEST!!!! I say we have another game night of playing that VERY soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mkkkay.. you need to get this right. it was for a PS3!!! The one and only uber cool game system. Ps. Let's play again soon! it does sciss, and scissor on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you guys always have fun, which is good!

    ReplyDelete