Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is what you get with two sisters living together..

Since Kay and I share most of our clothes, we have more than a ton. We do laundry, and neither of us wants to fold it, so it usually sits on the floor for a good week or so. In this case, we had done four or five loads of laundry, then Kaylee left for Vegas, and I had a busy weekend. HOLY MOLY WAS IT A MESS!! So last night, I sat in that room for 2 hours to clean it up!!


Here is what it looked like before the 2 hours I spent in there.. And believe it or not, that's not even HALF of our clothes (:


And the after! What a difference! I am magic!
So, just a little note for all you laundry doers, fold your laundry when it first comes out of the dryer.. It makes things a lot easier AND cleaner!! And don't leave your ironing board (or massage bed) up, because you will notice that you will start to use it as clothes hanger, or shelf.

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Oh my goodness that was HORRIBLE!! Thanks for cleaning while I was at school sisty!! You're the best! Love you! And I LOVE sharing rooms and all our clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you TWO!!! Have some clothes!! I miss having your shoes and ear-rings to choose from!! Slowly building my jewelry stash up! Way to be on a mission to clean up that room Syhn!! Are you feeling OK?! ha ha...I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you 2 are complete and utter slobs! I saw it first hand!

    ReplyDelete