Sunday, June 13, 2010

What an eventful -begining of summer- I've had (:

New roommates, new adventures, new (almost) brother-in-law. He only has 8 MONTHS LEFT!! Which yes, the past 16 months have gone by pretty fast, and most of you would say "HOLY CRAP!! THAT'S SO SOON THAT HE'S COMING HOME!" But let me just tell you.. IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!! He likes to say that I'm the trunkee-est person he's ever met.. haha but I'd rather it be me than him.

Jumping to another situation.. and yes it's okay that I'm doing this.. How do you get a boy to like you that seems to just look past you? And why the freak are there no guys in Provo that have enough balls to ask me out? (Pardon my language.) I'm quite sick of it. No, maybe we're not going to get married, but don't you even want to start to get to know me? Even a little bit? Am I honestly that weird that you won't even take a few hours to try and get to know me? ALSO, why the heck do guys here feel it appropriate to swear and watch rated R movies?!?!? Do they not realize that it's SUPER SUPER unattractive when they do said things?

It's 1:04am, and I have to be at work at 8:30.. can someone tell me why I'm awake right now? *I just remembered.. It's because I took a 3 and a half hour nap today... STUPID!*

I just watched Armored, and I heard it was going to be so intense and I probably shouldn't watch it alone. So I've had it for almost 2 weeks now (via Netflix) waiting for someone to watch it with me, and when that failed, I finally watched it by myself today. And, honestly, it wasn't even that good. Okay, that's a little harsh. It was good, I just think I was expecting more? And it was only an hour and a half long! So short!

The Last Song is in the dollar theater now (:

I'M GOING TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT ON JUNE 23RD!! And not that I'm counting or anything, but that's in 10 days!!!

John Mayer is on August 31st.

AUGUST 16TH WILL BE 3 YEARS SINCE DAY 1 WITH HIM!!

I'm an avid watcher of the Bachelor / Bachelorette since last season with Jake, and it's on again tomorrow, AND I'M SO EXCITED!

Megan and I went to a Real Salt Lake game last week, and we had STELLAR seats!! 7 rows back, to the right, of one of the goals!! And soccer players are little babies. Entertaining to watch, but really, grow up and get up.

I'm all over the place with this post. All in all, I'm having the time of my life here in Provo. I'm so happy with how things are turning out, and how the future is going to get even better!

Love, Shaylin.

I love shoes.

I have glasses now!

Cute little Manini (: Jonathan and I are proud parents!!

Yes, that's easter egg dye on my face.. It was a dare! And I got three bags of Jelly beans from it!

The Oh-So-Wonderful color festival!

I have a scooter.

I love Holly and Carly

I'm sorry to admit it, but I've put on a few extra pounds :/

I've bought 2 pairs of Toms.. and I love them (:

2 comments:

  1. I pretty sure we blogged about the same thing on the same day, boys are super frustrating. I don't understand them. Seriously what is with them, Oh what's this movie? Oh, it's rated R. Oh ummm ok.... Like it's nothing!! It is something my dear, and I won't be watching it with you!!

    P.S. I love your glasses, and your blog is gangster looking with the graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post dear!! It happens to the best of us....LIFE! We get busy, and think that we have to have that perfect post...when in reality...NO we don't...we're just documenting our lives, and honestly....there are NO blog POLICE!!! Love you to pieces Shyn!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete