Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HOLY MOLEY!

I was incredibly productive yesterday, and it was quite strange. Neither Kaylee or myself really knew what to say about it. I cleaned my entire side of the room, and I really should have taken pictures because it was so disgustingly .. well, disgusting. With Kaylee going to Washington next week, she's moving all of her crap to Aunt Pat's until she gets back in the end of August. Under my bed were three boxes of both of our stuff that we obviously didn't need too desperately, since we hadn't even gotten the boxes out since we moved here last August. So I decided to take everything out from under my bed, sort it out (got rid of two boxes), moved my scrapbook boxes out from under my bed to be my night stand so that I have more room under there. Then Kaylee took all of my clothes out of her dresser, so all of the above, plus more, was on our floor. And yesterday was the day that I organized everything!! The only stuff on the the floor is Kay's crap, and CLOTHES THAT I'M GETTING RID OF! Miracle, huh Mom? Me giving away clothes? And quite a lot of them, too! Here's what it looks like right now, and once I get more on my walls, I'll take more pictures (: I also did ALL of my laundry, folded it and put it away, AND!!!! I registered for Math 1010 and Biology 1010 in the fall at UVU! Finally going back to school! The classes are from 5:00p-8:15p on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so not too bad! Plus, I heard Biology is going to kick my butt, which I'm not too excited about :/ But I'm just happy to be back in school! I just have to find a way to pay for it now?


And tonight.. BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!!!!! With Carly, Holly, Jori, and Megan!! I have the whole day off of work to prep for it (:

2 comments:

  1. Haha I was seriously speechless...I think I remember you doing something like this ONE other time. And one correction...all of my stuff is a Grandma's...not Pant's house haha. I'm going to miss living with you sister!! However...I will not miss the creepy Lil Wayne poster on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shyn!!! That is amazing you are giving away clothes...that's a hard thing to do!! Your room looks wonderful dear!!! Way to be productive!!
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete