Sunday, March 1, 2009

High School Musical


I am very glad that Kaylee decided (randomly) one day at work that she wanted to watch HSM. Last night, we rented all 3 of the movies, planning to have a marathon to watch them all. Although I started falling asleep in the middle of the second one, I LOVED THEM!! I re-watched the third one today because I was only conscious for about 20 minutes of it. First of all, if you haven't seen them, rent them right now and go watch them. The second is better than the first, and the third, I think, is better than the first two. Secondly, I don't understand how Zac Efron is so unbelievably gorgeous. Honestly? Holy jeeze, I'm about to watch the third one again, just because I can't get enough of him. Oh man.. Musicals are great!! Only according to some.. I tried to get my best friend Coy to come over and watch all three with Kay and I and his exact words were "I think I'd rather stare at a wall than watch all 3 of those movies.." and when I later asked why he didn't like musicals at all, he said "I'm just cynical and they are too happy.. things that are over the top happy bug me for some reason." Hmm. Party pooper, huh? I'll be sure to post about the day when I get him to watch a musical with me (:

Off I go, to watch Mr. Gorgeous in action again <3

5 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet goodness! This man is the reason I LOVE HSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so funny. Do you like 7 brides for 7 brothers? thats one of our favs also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second...If Coy doesn't like things that are happy, then why does he hang out with you/us?? We are EXTREMELY happy people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 2!! I can't believe you watched those without me!! I want to see them! All 3!! You two are extremely happy!!

    ReplyDelete