Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 01 - Gross picture enclosed.

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

(Sorry for the gruesome picture..)


1. I do my smiley faces backwards (:
2. I have cut my fingers more than 20 times in the past year working at Pizza Pie Cafe (the severeness of each cut varies.. the one above is the worst so far)
3. I have a disco ball mounted on the ceiling in my living room
4. I'm addicted to music!!
5. I often consider participating in the backwards form of polygamy.. I would choose Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, John Mayer, Joshua Radin, Jonathan Kamae, Adam Young, Dave Elkins, and a couple other men for my husbands (:
6. I use the word "faggot" probably way more than is healthy for me.
7. I absolutely love my job, and the people I work with. They're my family!
8. I have no clue what-so-ever of what I want to do in the future concerning my career.
9. I'm scared to death of spiders. Even typing the word is making me almost hyperventilate.
10. I'm a big fan of spontaneity.
11. I learn something new everyday. Literally. For example, this morning I learned that "fan" is short for "fanatic"!!
12. I don't wear half of my wardrobe anymore, because I'm either at work, or going to school. Work outfit: Jeans and PPC shirt and hat. School: Sweats (because of yoga). When I get home: Sweats.
13. I don't have a favorite color. I like all bright/vibrant colors.
14. I still sleep with a stuffed animal, and I'm 20 years old. His name is Franklin, and I sleep terribly when I don't have him.
15. I'm super sarcastic, goofy, hyper and hardly ever serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment