Monday, October 5, 2009

Job Hunting

has never, ever been fun. But now it's necessary for me.


I might not be employed with my current company after the 15th of this month, and as much as it sucks that I'm losing my $12 an hour with an awesome boss and great flexibility, it's also a blessing.

I've been stressed out quite often by some of the "boys" (over 30 yr. old) that I work with, it's a 45+ minute drive to and from, I'm always completely bored out of my mind, and it just doesn't feel right working here.

I'm really not too worried about it, because I know that I'm doing everything that I'm supposed to and everything that I can to find a new job. Plus, my boss is so awesome and won't leave me without being able to support myself.

Start praying that I can find a new job fairly quickly though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment