Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"BLONDE MOMENT!"


I highly dislike that phrase. I think it's stupid when people blame their idiocy on "blonde moments". And especially when they're not even blonde, they're pretty much just openly offending all blondes in the process. I do admit, I am pretty dang stupid sometimes, but I'm not going to blame it on the fact that I'm blonde, because that doesn't even make sense! And everyone does stupid things. EVERYONE! Blonde, brunette, red-head, chinese, black. Everyone. Why do blondes have to be the ones to take the credit for universal stupidity?

But, I do think blonde jokes are funny. Only because they are jokes, and not actually based on an individual. Because, let's be honest.. I think almost every joke I hear is funny (unless it's about Helen Keller, those are just cruel).

So for goodness sakes, man up and take credit for your dumb moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment