Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm sick, and it sucks.

There's nothing worse than waking up at 6:30am knowing you're about to throw up. And knowing there's nothing you can do to avoid it. I took the day off from work (good thing, cause I threw up 2 more times) and I've been laying in bed all night. I was able to watch some of the TV shows that I needed to get caught up on, but I'm sick of it now. And I really need to be sleeping right now, but blogging just sounded so much better? I'm not going into work tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to re-coop and get myself together for Friday so that I'll at least get 2 days of work in this week! Jeeze Louise! Your prayers wouldn't hurt... Well, Franklin and I are calling it a day. Hopefully I can sleep better than I have been all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment